Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Frustration

Well to keep sharp I'm working on this on again project to monitor and respond to certain real time events. This is basically a way for me to learn programming in the Macintosh OS environment. Well it turns out I started the project partly down the wrong path (dumb bo bo) and am having to retrench. This is involving adding things at a root level of my project and is a long tedious process involving I/O code for objects. Some of that very necessary tedious coding that has to be done correctly or else nothing works. I'm down to the end of my night and its not done yet. The I remembered that yes it is Wednesday and we get the next installment The West Wing Fantasy Season 8, except its already 10 PM PT and it hasn't been posted yet on the Josh/Donna West Wing fanfiction group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home