Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blowing a job interview

Ok, I screwed the pooch on this one. This was a single company "Job Fair" with the company trying to fill a number of positions, including 9 Software Engineer positions I am interested in. I sit down with the first guy and we are going through my experience and he states that they are looking for stronger Oracle candidates and people who can start working immediately without a training process. When he said this, I really should have come back at him with something along the lines of good luck because Qualcomm sucked all those people up years ago and the ones they didn't aren't worth hiring. What I did say at that point doesn't matter, I just ended up trying to sell myself which is what you can't do in an interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home